Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pikinini kirap long slip


This pikinini (baby) was sleeping ........



until it woke up and saw a white face with a camara staring at it. This certainly got a reaction , and the mother had to settle it back to sleep -oops!!
BTW - arrived safely in the big city with my shoes on and having a good time ........oh and working hard!!

Off to a concert tonight (Dana Leong from NYC) and then to a function with the American Ambassador - I will put in a good word for all my American blogging friends!!!
Hope you can drop in ths week but I won't be able to catch up with you until Sunday.

15 comments:

dive said...

Ahhhhhh …
Your local kids look so cute with their blonde hair, Jules.
Have a great time in the metropolis!

M.Benaut said...

That's for sure. Hope you're having a great time and kicking your heels up. Seems that back at the ranch, everyone's asleep !!

Anonymous said...

Glad all is safe. That little one sure does look scared. Nice photo.

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Have a nice time there in that so beautiful land with such cute kids !

Hyderabad Daily Photo said...

It must be great to enjoy the concert and have fun after braving the storm. Sorry, I have not been able to visit the past week.

Marie said...

Very cute baby! I hope the mother did not resent you for waking it up!

imac said...

Poor Kid,lol. great shots tho.

quintarantino said...

That´s nice... hope he went to sleep well again.
Have fun at the ball!

Ioanna said...

Blond hair but dark skin! Looks very uncommon to me! Very cute thought!

photowannabe said...

Wonderful capture. I am enjoying the peek into life as you live it on the other side of my world.
Have a nice break and enjoy the concert.

Squirrel said...

so the mother calls her baby a pikinini? a native word? beautiful child.

Annie said...

The baby was sleeping lightly, I guess, to have been awakened by a click.

Jules said...

Hi all - thanks for all your comments. The concert was great and my friend took some photos to put on the blog but I've been very busy and it hasn't happened yet.

squirrel - pikinini is the pigin word for baby

Lukim yu!!

Jilly said...

These are great photos. I was surprised to see the baby had blond hair. Is this unusual?

Neva said...

so sweet!